- A breathtaking natural setting
From the window of the cottages, you can breath the sweet parfum of the lavender fields that surround Chantebise. If you look up, the fascinating cliffs of the synclinal appear in the background.
- A dream situation
A dream situation in the picturesque village of Saou, one goes on foot to get bread, or to get a drink. And on the other side of Chantebise, on the edge of the forest of Saou, is the starting point for hiking. From here, we also reach easily the climbing spot.
- Quiet and independent lodgings
The cottages all have a private exterior (terrace, balcony or garden).
- A place of conviviality
The places have several common spaces where children and adults can meet: the pool and the games room
- And for groups :
It is possible to privatize all the cottages, for a total capacity of 28 people.
Facilities available to all
- A fenced pool, sun loungers.
- The private garden of 1ha – next to the creek
- A playground for toddlers,
- A volleyball and badminton court,
- The pool house with wc for common use
- Laundry room: washing machines, irons and ironing boards
- Baby's chairs